Warm, thermal socks made from fast wicking transpire fleece.
Tight brushed fleece on the inside, smooth slip knit on the outside. Particularly useful when slipping into dry boots.
Sport, Work, Leisure - Reed Chillcheater thermals out-perform all others
Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a baselayer next to the skin and will out-perform all others, whether in extreme climates, sport or leisure.
Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
- Great used for water and land based sports.
- Ideal booster layer under Aquatherm Socks.
- All seams are external for comfort.
Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).
See the complete garment range for top to toe warmth – hats, tops, trousers & socks.
TRANSPIRE FLEECE SOCKS
- Brand: Polar Bears
- Product Code: transpire fleece socks
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £7.50