Sport, Work, Leisure - Reed Chillcheater thermals out-perform all others
Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a baselayer next to the skin and will out-perform all others, even in extreme climates, on expedition, in sport or for leisure.
Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- A single thermal garment that can be worn under our paddlesuit or cag and dry trousers.
- This super-stretchy, high lycra-content fleece one piece, is ideal for expeditions.
- High necked, front zipping with double sliders for top and bottom opening, giving access for relief.
- External seams for comfort.
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).
See the complete garment range for top to toe warmth – hats, tops, trousers & socks.
TRANSPIRE FLEECE 1 PIECE SUIT
- Brand: Polar Bears
- Product Code: transpire fleece all-in-one
- Availability: In Stock